Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 299: 365 Project

If I was asked to count the reasons why I love Target, I could not.
Reason?
There are just too many.

I periodically check samples.target.com to see if there are any neat things I can get in the mail. I love getting mail that isn't a bill or credit card offers.

A couple months ago, I requested a sample of beauty products. It never came in, so I assumed it got lost in the mail or something. Today, I went to get the mail, and I saw a box with bullseye all over it, and I knew it had to be my goodie bag.


I'm mostly just excited about the cute bag it all came in. I'll probably use it in my purse. It was such a fun surprise.

I've also decided that in the month of November, I am going to keep every credit card offer I get (Discover, Chase, Capital One). I have a feeling a may have thrown one away since I didn't decide to do this until Thursday, but I think it'll be interesting. Stay tuned on December 1 for the result in that... Not that you care, but I just get a ridiculous amount of credit card offers.

Anyway, if you feel so inclined, check out Target's Sample Section every once in a while. It takes a while for it to come in, but life is always little better when it does.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Target Beauty Bags! So much fun to get to try all the samples. I got one a while ago, except my pouch was blue. I like yours way better. It came with all kinds of goodies, chapstick, lotion etc. I love free stuff!

    ReplyDelete