Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 300: 365 Project

How appropriate that I hit my final project milestone (300) with the picture I am about to share with you.

Today's lunch was of epic proportions. Yes, that's right, I said epic.
Our teaching pastor's family invited Sam and I over for lunch (Christina joined us as well).

Wil made his finest delicacy: Spaghetti Tacos
I'm pretty sure there's nothing greater when it comes to cooking than your pastor making you spaghetti to fill the flat-bottomed taco shells that were specifically bought for this meal.


If you don't know what Spaghetti Tacos are then you need to watch the following video from iCarly:


Verdict? They were actually tasty! I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but whoever came up with the idea was onto something. I'd gladly eat them again.

It was such a blessing to get to talk and get to know the Owens family better. It was fun playing around with their two kiddos as they brought out their random toys like American Girl dolls, Legos, animal figurines and a paper hat.

I think whenever we go to Old Spaghetti Factory again  I'm going to order some spaghetti tacos. Well, probably not, but I think the look on the waitresses face would be priceless. Maybe I'll just bring my own taco shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment