Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mister Buble Was All Kinds of Wonderful

Well, two weeks ago, Sam and I spent our Sunday night celebrating our year anniversary (which was on the 7th),  enjoying some great entertainment from Michael Buble.

We even got all nice and dressed up.



We first saw Michael Buble in 2008 at the Savemart Center. I have never enjoyed myself at a concert more. He not only has a wonderful voice, but he's just a great entertainer. He never fails to include his audience in the show and make us laugh.

Naturally 7 was there again with him. They were just as amazing as the last time we saw them. If you don't know who they are, look them up. Seriously. They're a great Acapella group. And I know "Acapella" doesn't want to make anyone rush out and buy the cd immediately, but they make the sounds of the instruments. You know, drums, guitar, bass, etc.

Unfortunately, we were in the very back, but we were in the building and that's all that matters. Sam says we're going to have a Michael Buble fund so we can get the best seats for when he comes back to Fresno. I like this fund!



Unfortunately, Sam and I missed some of Naturally 7 because of traffic. 
There was a small intermission between Naturally 7 and Michael Buble.



My nose looks so strange!

Michael Buble opened up the best song he could have possibly chosen -- Cry Me A River. His version of that song is epic, and I don't use that word lightly.


Sorry it's super blurry. I was so excited, I didn't take much time to focus. Still worth a listen though.




I really love this picture. Yeah, it's blurry and bright, but I made it black and white and threw on a filter. I think it looks really neat.



There were some crazy awesome solos in the show too.


He was explaining how the pianist and himself practice his voice together. He started singing some Journey, then some Aladdin. And it gets better -- He really becomes Canadian.



Then he busted out some crazy Michael Jackson dance moves. Good stuff!



Probably half-way through the show, he came into the crowd and made his way to the B-Stage where he spent the majority of the concert.


Naturally 7 joined him on the B-Stage. He even did "Home" with only the acoustic guitar. It was really awesome.






Enjoy the view, ladies?




Look at all the Bubles!






I love all the shining lights in this one.

The never-ending screen!


Confetti!!!




Another reason why I love Michael Buble: He always personalizes the show to each place he goes, even in the simple things.

Overall? It was fantastic. Can't wait until he comes to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment