Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 & 238: 365 Project

Wednesday night I found out that Carolina Liar was doing an Unplugged show at Twist the following evening. Not only were they going to be in Fresno, but the show was free. I really enjoy their music and the fact that they formed in Sweden and everyone in the band is from there besides the Carolina-raised singer. Plus, the night of the show I saw that the singer is really short -- always a good sign in my eyes.

I've loved Carolina Liar since the moment I saw them on 90210 a couple years ago. Yes, 90210 is my guilty pleasure. Who doesn't love watching rich people cause their drama?

Anyway, they were great! Unfortunately, they had a short set with only about six song or so. They did play my favorite songs though. They also played some songs from their upcoming album (September release), and all those songs were terrific. Can't wait for that album!

Plus, we ran into some friends I went to high school with so the evening was even more interestingly entertaining. 

The lighting was really bad at the show though. Couldn't decent pictures because all the lighting was faced toward the ground instead of their faces. A little weird.








I'm just preparing you for the massive blog post with a ton of pictures from Michael Buble.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment