Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 179, 180, 181 & 182: 365 Project

Whenever someone finds out that I'm into photography, they ask me what I like taking pictures of, and naturally I tell them nature. That's completely true. I love taking pictures of what God created. It's just a small reminder of how big He is and how small we are.

But what I always fail to say is that I love taking pictures of people doing something their passionate about; in their natural element. This can be anything from musicians to dancers to athletes to someone worshiping God or even just kittens playing with their siblings.

These are the pictures that capture a moment where someone isn't paying attention to those who are watching them, but they're in their own world. It shows a depth of emotion, peacefulness that a person only has when they're doing something they're passionate about.

I just love watching someone doing something they love.

Sam loves music and reading. Two things that I love him for loving.



These kittens loved playing with each other and I loved watching their momma take such good care of them.



So I guess my passion is taking pictures of those pursuing theirs. What are some of your passions? I sure hope that you are taking advantage of the gifts you were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment