Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 156: 365 Project


I finally cleaned all the sand off the shells and rocks we got when we were in Morro Bay in April. Once they dry, I'm going to put them into this cute wooden centerpiece thing that I got in the dollar section at Target a few years ago, then I'm going to put a candle in the middle of it. I'm excited about it.

I love Morro Bay because it's the only beach I can think of where I can find shells and rocks on the beach. All other beaches seem to have is seaweed and dead jellyfishes, but walking along the shore at Morro Bay, I always find beautiful rocks and shells. We even found a whole sand dollar (it's on the top left in the picture)! I was so excited.

On another note, related to cleaning, I'm working on cleaning out the extra bedroom that's currently being used as a storage room. I made a huge dent in it the other day! It looks worse than it did before, but it's on its way to being a room again. I can't wait! I'm really motivated to get it cleaned out to find things that I don't want anymore, partly because it frees up more space, but mostly because my mom is having a yard sale next weekend and I want to find every possible thing we can get rid of to get some extra cash!

Also, I'm actually ahead on my 365 project. On my Memorial Day post, I posted a couple extra pictures (because I couldn't decide which ones to cut), so I'm ahead! It's nice because I have a little leeway if I'm unable to post one day.

Happy Friday-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment