Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 155: 365 Project

See, this is why I can't own nice things.


I guess when I parked this morning after taking Sami to school, getting gas and grabbing Starbucks, I parked too close to the red pole. Sam forgot his wallet at home, so I was leaving to take him his wallet at work. I was pulling out and I hear my car scratching up against the pole. I knew the side of my car would be red. I was pretty upset, but by the time I got to AMI, I was over it. I actually think it looks pretty cool! It's my "racing stripe!"

I still might try to take some of it off tomorrow. We'll see. It'll just give my car more character. Let me tell you though, my car has a whole lot of character at this point. I still wouldn't trade it in for a better model! And that's not just because I don't do well with change...

Oh, Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment