Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 & 143: 365 Project

I am so very disappointed in myself! I don't even know how I got so far behind. Laziness and Craziness has gotten the best of me! But I am here to bring you the silliest blog of them all!

Are you ready?

Can I get a drum roll, please?!

No? Fine.

The Adventures of Pengwyn
*said in a really loud echo-y voice*
Yes, a giant stuffed penguin from Madagascar



Anyway, this penguin used to live with Sam and I. We realized that we didn't have much room and Sam and Scott offered to give him a nice home. He is very much loved over there... pretty sure a little too much. We still get to see Pengwyn once a week because we have Bible study over there. He's very happy.




Well, the picture below isn't Pengwyn-related, but it's Jesse's signature creepy look. 


It was Jesse's birthday this weekend, so we decided to celebrate his first birthday on Monday night! Charlene did a wonderful job with the cake!




 This one cracks me up because they're twins!!



These are the guys I spend a majority of my time with. And you know what? I wouldn't change a thing!

Jesse in pain after Sam sat on him. Pengwyn is just minding his own business.


Jesse drinking out of his very own Cars sippy cup!! You'll never guess what it's filled with... not anything a kid should drink. And he's squishing Pengwyn's booty!


See, Pengwyn lives an eventful life! And I suppose that I do as well!

1 comment:

  1. haha Love it! and who wouldn't want to hang out with this group. :P

    ReplyDelete