Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 126: 365 Project


About a week ago or so, Angelica and I went out to lunch at Tsing Tao. Read the description for Crispy Beef! Pretty sure it's supposed to say:

"Crispy beef, shredded onion and stripe bamboo shoot cooked with special sauce -- no other Chinese restaurant does it like this."

Or at least something along those lines.
This place is my most favorite Chinese food place!! And they're decently priced too! I absolutely LOVE the string bean chicken. Their sweet and sour pork is good too.

Lunch is really cheap! When I was there last week, I got sweet and sour pork, fried rice, egg noodle soup, a small salad with some sort of really awesome dressing, an egg roll and a won ton... all for $5.50! I got a water with lemon and walked out with a bill that was less than $6! Great deal!

If you're in Fresno and haven't eaten there yet, it's on Shaw/Willow. Good food and really nice waitresses.

Expect more posts later because I'm behind ... again. Shocker, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment