Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 & 123: 365 Project


I knew I had some pictures laying around that I could post, but I couldn't find them on my computer. I then realized that they were on my phone. The camera on my phone is pretty good. I'm glad I have a decent camera on my phone now because it's fun to take pictures with it!


 Sam and I went to Teazer in Riverpark. They have really cool lighting!


I really love this lighting fixture! It's gorgeous! I want one!


 My Strawberry Fields came hot and in a cup with a cape! Whooooosh!

This picture was taken behind Advanced Medical Imaging (where Sam works). We went one evening to see if the duckies were out. They weren't, but I was still able to snap this beautiful picture!

 These flowers are now dead, but they were out in front of my apartment complex.

I took this picture a couple nights ago on our way home from.. wherever we were. I don't really remember. Target, most likely. Beautiful sunset!

Another picture taken at Riverpark. Moon and Palm tree!

And last, but not least, apparently McDonald's has fancy ketchup now!

I really need to get back in the habit of posting every day. These long posts are hard to do!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment