Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A monster of a burger

Angelica and I have been trying to have lunch for the last week and a half. Today we were finally able to do so! It was exciting.

We decided to hit up Eureka!Burger on Palm after hearing about the place just a couple days ago.

Here's the beautiful, beautiful burger.
Better known as "The Cowboy." A great combination of meat, bacon, onion straws and BBQ sauce.


Here's its good side though:


We got it and were instantly like "How do we eat this thing?" We just dived right in. Angelica cut it in half while I wrapped my hands around this monster and took a bite.

It was definitely one of the better burgers I have had. You could taste the grill on it, if that makes any sense. And the bacon wasn't that thin kind of stuff, it was real bacon. Good thick bacon.

While the waitresses memory was something to be desired, I still enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Our waitress came for our drink order, went to get our Mr. Pibb and Diet, came back not more than a minute later and had already forgotten who had what. While this isn't that big of a deal, we had a good laugh about it. Pretty sure she forgot about us again when we sat there for a good while with only ice in our cups. The next time she came back with our refills, to my surprise, she remembered that I had the Pibb.

Anyway, eat there now, thank me later!

3 comments:

  1. That looks so good. What shopping center is it in?

    Side note: I just notice you had a blog. I am now following you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Not sure what the name of the shopping center is. It's at Palm and Nees though.

    Thanks for following! I'm following you now too.

    ReplyDelete