Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012!

I love St Patrick's Day! I've never really done anything to celebrate the day, but being able to wear mass amounts of green one day a year is what I call amazing.


Yes, my favorite color is green. 


Today at work we had a potluck to celebrate. I brought cupcakes. I got the idea off Pinterest. I think it's the first thing I've done of the many things I would like to do on there.


First, I (or we... Sam was a HUGE help) put green sprinkles in the mix, then dyed it green. I baked them, then covered them in green frosting.



After putting the frosting on, I covered the tops of them with Lucky Charms. Had it not been 11pm, I would have nicely put the cereal on top of the cupcakes. 




They were a hit at the office, and so much fun to make!

1 comment:

  1. OMG those look sooo good! What a great idea to add the lucky charms!

    ReplyDelete